Pages

Sexy Namitha is equal to six females




Its not sure what Shakthi Chidambaram discovered with Namitha, today, he disclosed that Namitha is equal to six females.

Sakthi Chidambaram is making a movie titled Rajathi Raja, which is starred by Lawrance. The stills for the movie have been released recently does not publish it as the stills were so vulgar in nature - to say, it were worse than that of Monica's Silandhi!

Rajathi Raja will have 6 females to opposite Lawrance. This reporter asked Sakthi, why there were six? For this he replied that, "My favourite loving girl is Namitha and she is now very very busy. So I booked these females instead for one Nameeethaaa! I love Nami, I prefer Nami, I always want Nami....." He was saying so many things about Namitha.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Total Pageviews

IP
 
Designed by