Pages

Ankita Sharma Hot Actress Latest Photos 2011






 
Ankita Sharma who was earlier spotted essaying the character of Ratna in Zee 

TV's popular show Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo actually migrated from 

Delhi to Mumbai for her movie which is on the verge of release. She will be 

seen in Sagar Pictures' movie titled Aalah Udhal. And now, she has bagged 

the lead role in Sony and DJ's Creative Unit's upcoming show, Baat Humari 

Pakki Hai. 

For Ankita acting has just been a passion and she was never very keen about 

getting into television serials or movies. "I had actually migrated five 

months back to Mumbai for a movie and I feel my previous serial turned out 

to be very lucky that I bagged a lead role in such a short time span."

Talking about her character of Saachi in the Sony show she said, "My 

character in the serial is that of a simple girl for whom nothing is more 

important than her maternal uncle and aunt. She completely believes in the 

signs of God when it comes to the decision of her marriage".

Ankita is passionate about singing and dancing. "I have achieved a Visharad 

degree in singing and dancing and have recently performed in Boogie-Woogie 

for our show's promotion. In future I would really like to show some of my 

singing and dancing talent".


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Total Pageviews

IP
 
Designed by