Pages

Hot and Sexy Hollywood Celebrities Pics Gallery

Who doesn't love a filthy, nasty, slutty, skanky celebrity 
Like the very first pictures we all love celebrities, especially when they are dirty nasty little tarts like Kim Kardashian. I guess when you don’t have any real talent you have to turn to what you do have going for you, and in Kim’s case that is a great and huge plastic filled . Kim did a playboy spread not too long ago and went home a showed the pictures to her step father Bruce Jenner. Now don’t get me wrong I really enjoy looking at Kim’s  body, but showing  pictures of yourself to your step father and him actually looking at them is some seriously sick and twisted stuff. That’s life in hollywierd, and the life of big celebrity .

The picture says it all.
The picture says it all.

I just had to throw this picture in because well………look at the picture and figure it out for yourself.
It can't be a hub without Brooke's 
Brooke Burke is my absolute favorite woman of all time. Every time I look at a picture of her she gets better looking. I am not sure how it is possible but believe me it’s true. It has to be either better photoshop artists, or better photographers, but Brooke keeps getting better looking every day. That is no easy task for the single most beautiful woman on the planet bar none. And speaking of big celebrity , I am also going to pretend that Brooke’s are real since I am also pretending that none of her photos have ever been touched up. Perfection isn’t easy unless you are Brooke Burke and her perfection is unsurpassed. I really should have put up a picture of her perfect butt also but alas this is another hub .

Kelly you can slap me around with those girls any time.
Kelly you can slap me around with those girls any time.
Brooke is perfection, but Kelly has the best actually real on the planet. Yes they actually are real and damn they are fine. Imagine all the fun we will have looking at Kelly for the next??????? Let’s say 5 years until someone better comes along. But for right now Kelly is the queen, and if you look at some of my other hubs you can also tell that she is no slouch when it comes to the booty department either. Here’s to many more years of Kelly’s big celebrity . They are after all the entire reason that she is a celebrity.

Mariah knows I love her...........boobs
Mariah knows I love her...........
What a work of art. The photograph isn’t bad but you know for sure I am referring to the art that is the body of the incredible Mariah Carey. So Brooke might be my all time favorite, and most beautiful woman on the planet, but I would have to drop her like a hot potato the second that Mariah started singing softly into my ear while pressing her fantastic against my chest. Sorry Brooke but there is nothing that compares to a woman with a body like Mariah’s and a voice to match.

Even quasi celebrities get love if the have big boobs
Even quasi celebrities get love if the have
Gemma Atkinson has great . There really isn’t much else to say about her, but with like those there really doesn’t need to be much more to say does there?

More big celebrity boobs
More big celebrity
Scarlett Johansson is one for you all. I personally could take her or leave her, but I will admit that she is very pretty. Very pretty just doesn’t cut it though when you have competition like the rest of the women on this hub. I may even take Kim Kardashian over her just because of the skank factor. What can I say I like my women a little dirty. You’re right Kim is more than a little dirty, but maybe that’s even better.

Gorgeous and boobs!  Gotta love her
Gorgeous and ! Gotta love her
Okay they’re not big celebrity , but Penelope is so beautiful that she may be the only one on the list that could steal me away from Mariah. Imagine a beauty like her whispering into your ear late at night with that sultry Spanish accent. Yup that would get me every time. Well that and the fact that she is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Total Pageviews

IP
 
Designed by